Saturday 15 February 2014

Mohamad Shamil bin Sha’amry

Hi. Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone. First of all I would like to thanks our lecturer, Miss Intan for given us the chance to introduce ourselves through this blog. My name is Mohamad Shamil bin Sha’amry .I was born at 17 Jun 1994 and i am 20 years old. I live in Kampung Jaya Gading ,Kuantan Pahang along with my parents. I was the third child from four siblings. I start my early education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Jaya Gading until I finish my final exam in  primary school. Then I went to SMK Seri Damai for my secondary studies for 5 years. After finish my school I decided to continue my studies in Pahang matriculation college for a years.Now,I am studying at University Kuala Lumpur in Alor Gajah,Melaka . That’s all for my introduction.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment